Luxe Exfoliating Glove - Best Seller
Back in stock after selling out. The Ultimate Body Perfector, get smooth & glowing skin. No mess and no fuss!
Transform your skin and get your body glowing with this Ancient Turkish Ritual. The BondiBare Luxe Exfoliating Kesse Mitt is a delicate and unique weave of 100% natural, Turkish vegan silk fabric which effectively removes fake tan, dead skin and prevents ingrown hairs along with breakouts, whilst minimising the appearance of dryness, scarring and stretch marks.
- Naturally, effectively and easily removes your fake tan
- Deeply exfoliates your skin
- Brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin texture, promotes skin healing and lymphatic drainage
- Preps your skin for a silky smooth base prior to fake tanning application
- Prevents ingrown hairs
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads and acne
- Assists to eliminate toxins from your skin
- Promotes skin circulation and new cell production
The Luxe Body Perfector
- Plant Silk Viscose - Vegan
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Handmade in Turkey
- Designed and packaged in Australia
How To Use
Allow your skin to completely moisten in a warm shower or bath. Remove your body from the shower or bath. Once your skin is soft glide your BondiBare glove across your body in sweeping motions. Avoid using under running water for best results. Sweep away dead skin, fake tan and impurities.
Use morning or night to get your skin smooth and glowing
Luxe exfoliating glove
My overall experience has been great with this! It has really changed my life, I had really dark knees and once I started using the exfoliating glove I really saw a huge difference in my knees!! I also get so much dead skin off my body which makes me feel squeaky clean 100% recommended this product
Yep, it actually works!
So I was kind of skeptical, and thought I’d be lucky to get away with a light exfoliation; but this thing actually works! Big gross rolls of dead skill slide away and my skin is left nice and smooth. I would just recommend wetting it as you go so things don’t get too rough.